Welcome to a Sprinkle of Teaching & Touch of Tech

Hi everyone!
I have over 14 years of teaching business education and technology to wonderful middle school children. They love to learn from me and I love to learn from them too! On a weekly basis my colleagues ask me for different ways to add a little pizzazz in their content with technology.  As a person that loves all things "tech" and cooking I want to use this space as place for educators to bring their appetite to brainstorm and share their technology recipes. I hope this blog adds that little extra sprinkle of technology integration you crave!





Tyshonđź’•

Comments

Popular Posts

A Recipe for great Instruction : Effective Instructional Strategies for teaching the 21st Century Student

Visual Literacy in the 21st Century Classroom